What is Copic College?
- 20 hours of Copic Coloring and instruction over 3 days (Friday – Sunday)
- We will push our skills, warming up and refreshing our coloring muscles practicing blending techniques, selecting colors and using light sources Friday. Then continue building on those basics with techniques that can be used on countless other projects Saturday and Sunday.
- Some of the techniques covered, skin, hair, metals, wood, foliage, clothing, textures and more.
What’s the cost?
- Class manual
- Packet of images from myself and 4 talented digital artists!
- A meal and snack Friday, a meal and snack Saturday and snack on Sunday
- Discounted rate at the hotel (the exception to this is my first weekend in Ankeny, IA)
- 20 hours of instruction
- Small tool kit – this is not complete yet but fun little additions
- Plenty of individual help with talented teacher assistants
Other activities/options/add ons
- Raffel – tickets are 1 for $5.00 or 5 for $20.00 – the prize? Possible prizes – Copic Air brush system including air compressor, Prisma Color Pencils, prize pack from Imagination International, Inc.
- Copic Fix station – for $2.00 per marker we will refill and clean any of your markers (any style body) you can add a small fee and replace nibs as well.
What is not included?
- Your marker sets. You will be required to bring your own markers to Copic College. I will post a list of colors when registration opens on January 15th **NOTE there will be several sets available for rental for the weekend, this is a great option if you are wanting to try Copic and not invest in the markers right away**
My First Copic College is:
Ankeny, IA – April 6-8th – Memory Bound Scrapbook Store
My Second Copic College is:
Minneapolis, MN – May 11-13th – Hilton Garden Inn Eden Prairie
Registration opens January 15th!
**Cancelation Policy** If something comes up and you have to cancel you can get 75% of your fee back up to 30 days before the first day of the event. Within 30 days of the first day of the event there is no refund.
If you have questions please ask! And if you have not subscribe to my blog and I will be sending newsletters when classes are announced and then open for registration