I am thrilled to announce the first 2 Copic College weekends!
I will be scheduling 4 weekend events for the 2018 season and 2 are ready to announce. I can tell you many of the details now, but you will need to stay tuned for more AND come back to register after January 15th!
What is Copic College?
- 20 hours of Copic Coloring and instruction over 3 days (Friday – Sunday)
- We will push our skills warming up and refreshing our coloring skills Friday then continue building on them with techniques that can be used on countless other projects Saturday and Sunday.
How much does it cost?
What does that include? (this list is not complete, but here is what I have so far)
- Class manual
- Packet of images from myself and 4 talented digital artists!
- A meal and snack Friday, a meal and snack Saturday and snack on Sunday
- Discounted rate at the hotel (the exception to this is my first weekend in Ankeny, IA)
- 20 hours of instruction
- Small tool kit – this is not complete yet but fun little additions
- Plenty of individual help with talented teacher assistants
Other activities/options/add ons
- Raffel – tickets are 1 for $5.00 or 5 for $20.00 – the prize? Possible prizes – Copic Air brush system including air compressor, Prisma Color Pencils, prize pack from Imagination International, Inc.
- Copic Fix station – for $2.00 per marker we will refill and clean any of your markers (any style body) you can add a small fee and replace nibs as well.
What is not included?
- Your marker sets. You will be required to bring your own markers to Copic College. I will post a list of colors when registration opens on January 15th **NOTE there will be several sets available for rental for the weekend, this is a great option if you are wanting to try Copic and not invest in the markers right away**
My first Copic College is:
Ankeny, IA – April 6-8th – Memory Bound Scrapbook Store
My second Copic College is:
Minneapolis, MN – May 11-13th – Hilton Garden Inn Eden Prairie
This weekend, January 5-7th this blog is getting a major facelift and my hope is to be working out all the glitches so that both of these classes will be open for registration January 15th! I will have a few more of the details hammered out including a marker list.
In the meantime if you have questions please ask! And if you have not subscribe to my blog and I will be sending newsletters when classes are announced and then open for registration!
Have a Happy Colorful Week!